Saturday 4 September 2010

Stuff! that is silly!

omg! right... my ex just text me there i haven heard anythin from him since april when it was a distressing situation lik but yea was about him gettin into the mens health mag lol! yea thats all well done an all fair play ta him! just think him trying to rub it in my face, is quite funny!
its really scary tho cuz see now all my close friends are in relationships and that hasn been the situation since i was lik 16 but its even more friends this time! Its pretty scary, i'm not sayin i want 2 be in one cuz they melt my head when not with the right person so that is all the time! i'm a crazy mental kinda run round all over the place but literally i have stopped goin round bein a dickhead wit guys, not that i did anythin hurtful to people cuz i'm not lik that but my big gay best m8 calls me deep wet wide filth lol it is a joke makes me sound diseased that does! ... but now may aswell be a nun! and i am actually very happy, just sometimes as i'm sure everyone feels at certain points rather lonely no-one has time 4 ya and anyone that wants to party an people ta hang out wit all live lik far away so as for now i'm jus gon have to be lik a third wheel everywhere meh! and god lik i'm not lookin a sympathy card or anythin here its just like reliving a time which will probably happen an awful lot in life the strangest feeling ever!..... yea now i'm getting on lik a girl, sound lik a twat so not me should not have watched eclipse last night fuckin twilight found myself identifying with jacob them movies are strange and boring tho and should probably be burnt like they did with rock music years ago an prob still do.......yea burn them all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment